RESOURCES & FAQs
Questions regarding exam preparation may be best referred to the Association of Anesthesiologist Assistant Program Directors (AAAPD).
The Association of Anesthesiologist Assistant Program Directors (AAAPD) is the national association of Anesthesiologist Assistant educators, a
non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation established in 2010, whose primary purpose is to promote and advance the professional education of Anesthesiologist
Assistant students for entry into practice.
Questions related to practice issues, job search and advocacy of the Anesthesiologist Assistant profession should be referred to the American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants (AAAA).
The AAAA® is a non-profit association of graduates from CAHEA-AMA/CAAHEP accredited training programs specializing in the science and clinical practice of anesthesiology.
- Establish and maintain the standards of the profession by fostering and encouraging continuing education and research to all graduate Anesthesiologist Assistants and enrolled students of accredited programs.
- Represent the interests of the profession
- Initiate and cultivate relationships with other organizations of health care providers.
- Instill confidence in the public by adhering to established ethical norms and legal constraints
- Encouraging the skilled and compassionate practice of anesthesia with respect for human dignity and the rights of patients in their care